Nursing Home Address
Pendleton, Indiana 46064
Rawlins House Health & Living Community in Pendleton Indiana has a 81% occupancy rate with 89 residents using its 110 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Rawlins House Health & Living Community has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 61 minutes compared to the Indiana state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 12 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IN average of 12 and 2 complaints compared to the IN average of 4. Rawlins House Health & Living Community had 4 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Indiana state nursing home average of 15.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Pendleton, IN:
- West Suburban Nursing & Rehab Center
- Ballard Nursing Center
- Evergreen Health Care Center
- Holy Family Villa
- Carmel Health & Living Community
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Tendercare Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Superior Woods Healthcare Center
- Heartland Health Care Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Rawlins House Health & Living Community:
Previously known as: