Nursing Home Address
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Radius Healthcare & Pediatric Center in Plymouth Massachusetts has a 84% occupancy rate with 156 residents using its 186 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Radius Healthcare & Pediatric Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 40 minutes compared to the Massachusetts state nursing home average of 54 minutes. They had 16 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MA average of 10 and 4 complaints compared to the MA average of 2. Radius Healthcare & Pediatric Center had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Massachusetts state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Plymouth, MA:
- Lexington Health Care Center
- St Vincent's Nursing Home
- A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Cold Springs Hills Center for Nursing and Rehab
- Franklin Hospital
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehab
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Radius Healthcare & Pediatric Center: