Nursing Home Address
Houston, Texas 77004
Quentin Mease Community Hospital in Houston Texas has a 63% occupancy rate with 15 residents using its 24 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Hospital district Government run nursing home.
Quentin Mease Community Hospital has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 470 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Quentin Mease Community Hospital had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Houston, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Quentin Mease Community Hospital: