Nursing Home Address
Baxter Springs, Kansas 66713
Quaker Hill Manor in Baxter Springs Kansas has a 79% occupancy rate with 60 residents using its 76 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Quaker Hill Manor has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 18 minutes compared to the Kansas state nursing home average of 46 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KS average of 19 and complaints compared to the KS average of 4. Quaker Hill Manor had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Kansas state nursing home average of 20.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Baxter Springs, KS:
- Villa St Francis
- ManorCare Health Services
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Quaker Hill Manor: