Nursing Home Address
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73142
Quail Creek Nursing And Rehabilitation Center in Oklahoma City Oklahoma has a 82% occupancy rate with 97 residents using its 118 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Quail Creek Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 34 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 17 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and 5 complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Quail Creek Nursing And Rehabilitation Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Oklahoma City, OK:
- The Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village
- Garland Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center: