Nursing Home Address
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Primacy Healthcare And Rehab in Memphis Tennessee has a 84% occupancy rate with 101 residents using its 120 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Primacy Healthcare And Rehab has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 58 minutes compared to the Tennessee state nursing home average of 39 minutes. They had 11 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TN average of 11 and 2 complaints compared to the TN average of 3. Primacy Healthcare And Rehab had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Tennessee state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Memphis, TN:
- Lakeland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Trevecca Health Care Center
- The Health Center at Richland Place
- Quince Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Grace Healthcare
- Spring Gate Rehab & Healthcare Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Primacy Healthcare and Rehab: