Nursing Home Address
Clinton, South Carolina 29325
Presbyterian Home in Clinton South Carolina has a 61% occupancy rate with 11 residents using its 18 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Presbyterian Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 146 minutes compared to the South Carolina state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 2 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the SC average of 14 and complaints compared to the SC average of 4. Presbyterian Home had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the South Carolina state nursing home average of 12.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Clinton, SC:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Presbyterian Home: