Nursing Home Address
Ogden, Utah 84405
Pine View Transitional Rehab in Ogden Utah has a 100% occupancy rate with 30 residents using its 30 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Pine View Transitional Rehab has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 140 minutes compared to the Utah state nursing home average of 75 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the UT average of 10 and complaints compared to the UT average of 3. Pine View Transitional Rehab had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Utah state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Ogden, UT:
- Spring Creek Healthcare Center
- Highland Care Center
- Trinity Mission Health and Rehab
- Crestwood Care Center
- Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Woodland Park Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Holladay Healthcare Center
- Manor Care Health Services
- Aspen Ridge Transitional Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Pine View Transitional Rehab: