Nursing Home Address
Wilmington, Delaware 19805
Parkview Nursing in Wilmington Delaware has a 91% occupancy rate with 136 residents using its 150 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Parkview Nursing has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 42 minutes compared to the Delaware state nursing home average of 72 minutes. They had 19 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the DE average of 20 and complaints compared to the DE average of 5. Parkview Nursing had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Delaware state nursing home average of 24.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wilmington, DE:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Parkview Nursing:
- Gilpin Hall
- ManorCare Health Services of Wilmington
- Brandywine Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Hillside Center
We found 2 nursing homes with names similar to Parkview Nursing