Nursing Home Address
Scott City, Kansas 67871
Park Lane Nursing Home in Scott City Kansas has a 86% occupancy rate with 64 residents using its 74 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Park Lane Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 33 minutes compared to the Kansas state nursing home average of 36 minutes. They had 33 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KS average of 19 and 17 complaints compared to the KS average of 4. Park Lane Nursing Home had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Kansas state nursing home average of 20.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Scott City, KS:
- Belmont Lodge Health Care Center
- Hillcrest Care Center
- Golden Plains Health Care Center
- Hutchinson Care Center
- Seville Care Center
- Meridian Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Wichita Presbyterian Manor
- Sandpiper Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
- Lakepoint Retirement & Rehab Center
- Via Christi Riverside Medical Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Park Lane Nursing Home: