Nursing Home Address
Gainesville, Florida 32607
Palm Garden in Gainesville Florida has a 96% occupancy rate with 115 residents using its 120 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Palm Garden has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 46 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Palm Garden had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Gainesville, FL:
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- ManorCare Health Services Carrollwood
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
- Keystone Rehabilitation and Health Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Palm Garden: