Nursing Home Address
Palm City, Florida 34990
Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center in Palm City Florida has a 86% occupancy rate with 103 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center has an average registered nurse per resident per day of 41 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and 5 complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Palm City, FL:
- Wilton Manors Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Parkway Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center: