Nursing Home Address
Fresno, California 93727
Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation in Fresno California has a 94% occupancy rate with 170 residents using its 180 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 14 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Fresno, CA:
- Oak Ridge Healthcare Center
- Vasona Creek Healthcare Center
- Roseville Care Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- A Grace Sub Acute & Skilled Care
- Manor Care Health Services
- White Blossom Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- The Rehabilitation Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation: