Nursing Home Address
Roanoke, Virginia 24016
Our Lady Of The Valley in Roanoke Virginia has a 97% occupancy rate with 68 residents using its 70 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Our Lady Of The Valley has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 32 minutes compared to the Virginia state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VA average of 13 and 4 complaints compared to the VA average of 5. Our Lady Of The Valley had 4 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Virginia state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Roanoke, VA:
- Capitol Hill Nursing Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Fairfax Nursing Center
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Our Lady of the Valley: