Nursing Home Address
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help in Virginia Beach Virginia has a 100% occupancy rate with 30 residents using its 30 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 28 minutes compared to the Virginia state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 18 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VA average of 13 and complaints compared to the VA average of 5. Our Lady Of Perpetual Help had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Virginia state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Virginia Beach, VA:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Fairfax Nursing Center
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Our Lady of Perpetual Help: