Nursing Home Address
Ogden, Iowa 50212
Ogden Manor in Ogden Iowa has a 78% occupancy rate with 36 residents using its 46 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Ogden Manor has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 15 minutes compared to the Iowa state nursing home average of 43 minutes. They had 22 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IA average of 10 and 13 complaints compared to the IA average of 3. Ogden Manor had 10 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Iowa state nursing home average of 12.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Ogden, IA:
- Lantern Park Nursing & Rehab Center
- Ramsey Village
- Windmill Manor
- New Mark Care Center
- Cherry Hills Community & Rehabilitation Center
- Liberty Terrace Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Ogden Manor: