Nursing Home Address
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
Nc State Veterans Nursing Home in Fayetteville North Carolina has a 96% occupancy rate with 144 residents using its 150 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a State Government run nursing home.
Nc State Veterans Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 41 minutes compared to the North Carolina state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NC average of 9 and 7 complaints compared to the NC average of 3. Nc State Veterans Nursing Home had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the North Carolina state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Fayetteville, NC:
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Mayview Convalescent Center
- Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Rex Rehab & Nursing Care Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Chesapeake Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Westport Health Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Nc State Veterans Nursing Home: