Nursing Home Address
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
Montereau in Tulsa Oklahoma has a 62% occupancy rate with 56 residents using its 90 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Montereau has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 44 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 3 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Montereau had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Tulsa, OK:
- Bradford House Nursing and Rehab
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Maplewood Care Center
- Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Meadowlake Estates
- Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Montereau: