Nursing Home Address
Bellevue, Washington 98007
Mission Healthcare in Bellevue Washington has a 88% occupancy rate with 114 residents using its 129 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Mission Healthcare has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 48 minutes compared to the Washington state nursing home average of 66 minutes. They had 15 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the WA average of 12 and complaints compared to the WA average of 3. Mission Healthcare had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Washington state nursing home average of 13.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Bellevue, WA:
- Friendship Health Center
- Ballard Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Pacific Specialty & Rehab Care
- Manor Care of Tacoma Wa
- Discovery Nursing & Rehab
- Ida Culver House Broadview Ncc
- North Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Foss Home & Village
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Mission Healthcare: