Nursing Home Address
Topeka, Kansas 66611
Mccrite Plaza Health Center in Topeka Kansas has a 71% occupancy rate with 71 residents using its 100 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Mccrite Plaza Health Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 66 minutes compared to the Kansas state nursing home average of 46 minutes. They had 17 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KS average of 19 and 14 complaints compared to the KS average of 4. Mccrite Plaza Health Center had 23 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Kansas state nursing home average of 20.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Topeka, KS:
- Villa St Francis
- ManorCare Health Services
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Mccrite Plaza Health Center: