Nursing Home Address
Smyrna, Tennessee 37167
Mayfield Rehabilitation Center in Smyrna Tennessee has a 89% occupancy rate with 111 residents using its 125 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Mayfield Rehabilitation Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 47 minutes compared to the Tennessee state nursing home average of 40 minutes. They had 10 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TN average of 11 and 4 complaints compared to the TN average of 3. Mayfield Rehabilitation Center had 17 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Tennessee state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Smyrna, TN:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center of Marietta
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Canton
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Mayfield Rehabilitation Center:
- Bethany Health Care Center
- Northside Health Care Center
- Boulevard Terrace Rehabilitation and Nursing Home
- Good Samaritan Health and Rehab Center
We found 1 nursing home with names similar to Mayfield Rehabilitation Center