Nursing Home Address
Indianapolis, Indiana 46260
Marquette in Indianapolis Indiana has a 85% occupancy rate with 87 residents using its 102 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Marquette has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the Indiana state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IN average of 12 and complaints compared to the IN average of 4. Marquette had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Indiana state nursing home average of 15.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Indianapolis, IN:
- West Suburban Nursing & Rehab Center
- Ballard Nursing Center
- Warren Barr Pavilion
- The Imperial Grove Pavilion
- Evergreen Health Care Center
- Holy Family Villa
- Carmel Health & Living Community
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Oaklawn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Marquette:
Previously known as: