Nursing Home Address
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
Mark Twain Manor in Bridgeton Missouri has a 82% occupancy rate with 98 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Mark Twain Manor has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the Missouri state nursing home average of 34 minutes. They had 10 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MO average of 20 and 1 complaints compared to the MO average of 3. Mark Twain Manor had 4 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Missouri state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Bridgeton, MO:
- Parklane Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Garden View Care Center
- Woodland Manor Nursing Center
- The Bluffs
- St Peters Manor Care Center
- Crystal Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Delmar Gardens of O'fallon
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Mark Twain Manor: