Nursing Home Address
Riverside, California 92504
Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Riverside California has a 78% occupancy rate with 94 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 54 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 16 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center had 11 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Riverside, CA:
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Southern Nevada Medical and Rehabilitation Center
- Saint Joseph Transitional Rehabilitation Center
- Silver Hills Health Care Center
- Tlc Care Center
- Manor Health Care Center
- The Heights of Summerlin
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center: