Nursing Home Address
Tuskegee, Alabama 36083
Magnolia Haven Nursing Home in Tuskegee Alabama has a 96% occupancy rate with 74 residents using its 77 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Magnolia Haven Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 22 minutes compared to the Alabama state nursing home average of 40 minutes. They had 6 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the AL average of 10 and complaints compared to the AL average of 4. Magnolia Haven Nursing Home had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Alabama state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Tuskegee, AL:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Magnolia Haven Nursing Home: