Nursing Home Address
Madrid, Iowa 50156
Madrid Home For The Aged in Madrid Iowa has a 69% occupancy rate with 107 residents using its 155 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Madrid Home For The Aged has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 32 minutes compared to the Iowa state nursing home average of 43 minutes. They had 13 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IA average of 10 and 4 complaints compared to the IA average of 3. Madrid Home For The Aged had 13 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Iowa state nursing home average of 12.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Madrid, IA:
- Ramsey Village
- Windmill Manor
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Madrid Home for the Aged: