Nursing Home Address
New Port Richey, Florida 34653
Madison Pointe Rehabilitation And Health Center in New Port Richey Florida has a 97% occupancy rate with 115 residents using its 119 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Madison Pointe Rehabilitation And Health Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 25 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 11 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Madison Pointe Rehabilitation And Health Center had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near New Port Richey, FL:
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Parkway Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Madison Pointe Rehabilitation and Health Center: