Nursing Home Address
Lytle, Texas 78052
Lytle Nursing Home in Lytle Texas has a 81% occupancy rate with 57 residents using its 70 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Lytle Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 20 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Lytle Nursing Home had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lytle, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Sugar Land Health Care Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Lytle Nursing Home: