Nursing Home Address
Seneca, Kansas 66538
Life Care Center in Seneca Kansas has a 69% occupancy rate with 41 residents using its 59 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Life Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 37 minutes compared to the Kansas state nursing home average of 46 minutes. They had 17 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KS average of 19 and complaints compared to the KS average of 4. Life Care Center had 12 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Kansas state nursing home average of 20.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Seneca, KS:
- Ramsey Village
- Villa St Francis
- ManorCare Health Services
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Life Care Center: