Nursing Home Address
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
Life Care Center in Bridgeton Missouri has a 76% occupancy rate with 91 residents using its 120 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Life Care Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 63 minutes compared to the Missouri state nursing home average of 34 minutes. They had 16 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MO average of 20 and 5 complaints compared to the MO average of 3. Life Care Center had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Missouri state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Bridgeton, MO:
- Parklane Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Garden View Care Center
- Woodland Manor Nursing Center
- The Bluffs
- St Peters Manor Care Center
- Crystal Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Delmar Gardens of O'fallon
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Life Care Center: