Nursing Home Address
Lexington, North Carolina 27292
Lexington Health Care Center in Lexington North Carolina has a 89% occupancy rate with 80 residents using its 90 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Lexington Health Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 43 minutes compared to the North Carolina state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 1 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NC average of 9 and complaints compared to the NC average of 3. Lexington Health Care Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the North Carolina state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lexington, NC:
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Mayview Convalescent Center
- Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Rex Rehab & Nursing Care Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Westport Health Center
- Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Lexington Health Care Center: