Nursing Home Address
Windham, Maine 04062
Ledgewood Manor in Windham Maine has a 98% occupancy rate with 59 residents using its 60 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Ledgewood Manor has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 40 minutes compared to the Maine state nursing home average of 64 minutes. They had 13 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the ME average of 15 and complaints compared to the ME average of 3. Ledgewood Manor had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Maine state nursing home average of 14.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Windham, ME:
- Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Seal Rock Health Care
- Lexington Health Care Center
- Clifton Rehabilitation Nursing Center
- Wilmington Health Care Center
- Wingate at Silver Lake Rehab & Skilled Nursing Residence
- Somerset Ridge
- Pleasant Valley Nursing Center
- Kent Regency Center
- Oak Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Ledgewood Manor: