Nursing Home Address
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Lakeland Hills Center in Lakeland Florida has a 86% occupancy rate with 101 residents using its 117 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Lakeland Hills Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 44 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Lakeland Hills Center had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lakeland, FL:
- Wilton Manors Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Lakeland Hills Center: