Nursing Home Address
Lake Placid, Florida 33852
Lake Placid Health Care Center in Lake Placid Florida has a 80% occupancy rate with 144 residents using its 180 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Lake Placid Health Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 31 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Lake Placid Health Care Center had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lake Placid, FL:
- Wilton Manors Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Parkway Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Lake Placid Health Care Center: