Nursing Home Address
Ocoee, Florida 34761
Lake Bennett Health And Rehabilitation Center in Ocoee Florida has a 90% occupancy rate with 108 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Lake Bennett Health And Rehabilitation Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 44 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and 2 complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Lake Bennett Health And Rehabilitation Center had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Ocoee, FL:
- Wilton Manors Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center: