Nursing Home Address
Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
Lafayette Care Center in Lafayette Louisiana has a 90% occupancy rate with 54 residents using its 60 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Lafayette Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 25 minutes compared to the Louisiana state nursing home average of 29 minutes. They had 28 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the LA average of 13 and 10 complaints compared to the LA average of 4. Lafayette Care Center had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Louisiana state nursing home average of 15.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lafayette, LA:
- Village Health Care at the Glen
- Colonial Oaks Living Center
- Live Oak
- Colonial Oaks Guest Care
- Lakeland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Briarwood Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Regency Village
- Park Manor
- Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Lafayette Care Center: