Nursing Home Address
Stratford, New Jersey 08084
Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford in Stratford New Jersey has a 70% occupancy rate with 73 residents using its 104 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 32 minutes compared to the New Jersey state nursing home average of 57 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NJ average of 11 and complaints compared to the NJ average of 2. Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the New Jersey state nursing home average of 10.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Stratford, NJ:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford:
Previously known as:
Stratford Nursing & Conv Ctr