Nursing Home Address
Kansas City, Kansas 66112
Kansas City Presbyterian Manor in Kansas City Kansas has a 91% occupancy rate with 146 residents using its 161 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Kansas City Presbyterian Manor has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 60 minutes compared to the Kansas state nursing home average of 46 minutes. They had 14 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KS average of 19 and 19 complaints compared to the KS average of 4. Kansas City Presbyterian Manor had 17 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Kansas state nursing home average of 20.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Kansas City, KS:
- Ramsey Village
- Villa St Francis
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Kansas City Presbyterian Manor: