Nursing Home Address
Washington, Pennsylvania 15301
Kade Nursing Home in Washington Pennsylvania has a 80% occupancy rate with 59 residents using its 74 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Kade Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 50 minutes compared to the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 55 minutes. They had 16 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the PA average of 11 and 2 complaints compared to the PA average of 3. Kade Nursing Home had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Washington, PA:
- Capitol Hill Nursing Center
- Carroll Manor Nursing & Rehab
- Patuxent River Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Riderwood Village
- Fairfax Nursing Center
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Burke Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Greenspring Village
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Kade Nursing Home: