Nursing Home Address
New Haven, Connecticut 06519
Jewish Home For The Aged in New Haven Connecticut has a 75% occupancy rate with 170 residents using its 226 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Jewish Home For The Aged has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 14 minutes compared to the Connecticut state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 42 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CT average of 14 and 24 complaints compared to the CT average of 6. Jewish Home For The Aged had 16 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Connecticut state nursing home average of 15.
Top searched Nursing Homes near New Haven, CT:
- Lexington Health Care Center
- St Marys Catholic Home
- St Vincent's Nursing Home
- Cedar Hill
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Jewish Home for the Aged:
- University Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Sister Anne Virginie Grimes Health Center
- Apple Rehab of West Haven
- Soundview Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
We found 1 nursing home with names similar to Jewish Home for the Aged