Nursing Home Address
Jackman, Maine 04945
Jackman Regional Health Center in Jackman Maine has a 78% occupancy rate with 14 residents using its 18 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Jackman Regional Health Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 79 minutes compared to the Maine state nursing home average of 64 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the ME average of 15 and complaints compared to the ME average of 3. Jackman Regional Health Center had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Maine state nursing home average of 14.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Jackman, ME:
- Springbrook Center
- Seaside Rehab & Health Care
- Seal Rock Health Care
- Southridge Rehab & Living Center
- Hackett Hill Healthcare Center
- Pleasant Valley Nursing Center
- Ridgewood Center, Genesis Healthcare
- Oceanside Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Bedford Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Mount Carmel Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Jackman Regional Health Center: