Nursing Home Address
Pomona, California 91768
Inland Valley Care And Rehabilitation Center in Pomona California has a 92% occupancy rate with 222 residents using its 241 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Inland Valley Care And Rehabilitation Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 52 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 12 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Inland Valley Care And Rehabilitation Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Pomona, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- The Heights of Summerlin
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center: