Nursing Home Address
Independence, Missouri 64055
Independence Manor Care Center in Independence Missouri has a 85% occupancy rate with 84 residents using its 99 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Independence Manor Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 17 minutes compared to the Missouri state nursing home average of 34 minutes. They had 17 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MO average of 20 and 1 complaints compared to the MO average of 3. Independence Manor Care Center had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Missouri state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Independence, MO:
- Ramsey Village
- Villa St Francis
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Independence Manor Care Center: