Nursing Home Address
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
Idaho State Veterans Home in Lewiston Idaho has a 95% occupancy rate with 63 residents using its 66 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a State Government run nursing home.
Idaho State Veterans Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 56 minutes compared to the Idaho state nursing home average of 61 minutes. They had 19 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the ID average of 13 and complaints compared to the ID average of 4. Idaho State Veterans Home had 8 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Idaho state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lewiston, ID:
- Life Care Center
- Trinity Mission Health & Rehab of Midland
- Capitol Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Trinity Mission Health & Rehab of Holly
- Life Care Center of Treasure Valley
- Meridian Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Alderwood Manor
- Willow Springs Care
- Avalon Care Center at Northpointe
- Aspen Transitional Rehabilitation
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Idaho State Veterans Home: