Nursing Home Address
Salt Lake City, Utah 84117
Holladay Healthcare Center in Salt Lake City Utah has a 67% occupancy rate with 80 residents using its 120 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Holladay Healthcare Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 65 minutes compared to the Utah state nursing home average of 75 minutes. They had 15 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the UT average of 10 and 1 complaints compared to the UT average of 3. Holladay Healthcare Center had 17 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Utah state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Salt Lake City, UT:
- Spring Creek Healthcare Center
- Highland Care Center
- Trinity Mission Health and Rehab
- Crestwood Care Center
- Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Woodland Park Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Manor Care Health Services
- Pine View Transitional Rehab
- Aspen Ridge Transitional Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Holladay Healthcare Center: