Nursing Home Address
Torrance, California 90502
Heritage Rehabilitation Center in Torrance California has a 83% occupancy rate with 133 residents using its 161 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Heritage Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 43 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 22 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and 2 complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Heritage Rehabilitation Center had 12 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Torrance, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Eldorado Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Heritage Rehabilitation Center: