Nursing Home Address
Haleyville, Alabama 35565
Haleyville Health Care Center in Haleyville Alabama has a 77% occupancy rate with 75 residents using its 97 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Haleyville Health Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 22 minutes compared to the Alabama state nursing home average of 40 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the AL average of 10 and complaints compared to the AL average of 4. Haleyville Health Care Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Alabama state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Haleyville, AL:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Haleyville Health Care Center: