Nursing Home Address
Petersburg, West Virginia 26847
Grant Memorial Hospital in Petersburg West Virginia has a 30% occupancy rate with 6 residents using its 20 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a County Government run nursing home.
Grant Memorial Hospital has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 235 minutes compared to the West Virginia state nursing home average of 54 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the WV average of 14 and complaints compared to the WV average of 4. Grant Memorial Hospital had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the West Virginia state nursing home average of 18.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Petersburg, WV:
- Capitol Hill Nursing Center
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Fairfax Nursing Center
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Burke Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Grant Memorial Hospital: