Nursing Home Address
North Haverhill, New Hampshire 03774
Grafton County Nursing Home in North Haverhill New Hampshire has a 97% occupancy rate with 131 residents using its 135 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a County Government run nursing home.
Grafton County Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 43 minutes compared to the New Hampshire state nursing home average of 57 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NH average of 10 and 6 complaints compared to the NH average of 6. Grafton County Nursing Home had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the New Hampshire state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near North Haverhill, NH:
- Ludlow Center for Health & Rehabilitation
- Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Seal Rock Health Care
- Lexington Health Care Center
- Clifton Rehabilitation Nursing Center
- Wilmington Health Care Center
- Wingate at Silver Lake Rehab & Skilled Nursing Residence
- Somerset Ridge
- Pleasant Valley Nursing Center
- Kent Regency Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Grafton County Nursing Home: