Nursing Home Address
Gainesville, Florida 32608
Gainesville Health Care Center in Gainesville Florida has a 92% occupancy rate with 165 residents using its 180 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Gainesville Health Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 26 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 16 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and 8 complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Gainesville Health Care Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Gainesville, FL:
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- ManorCare Health Services Carrollwood
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
- Keystone Rehabilitation and Health Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Gainesville Health Care Center: